Can someone please explain what airbrush makeup is and why I should get it?
Airbrush makeup is a type of liquid makeup (this can be foundation, blush, bronzer, eyeshadow...) which is applied through an air compressor. This allows tiny particles of the makeup to be blown on to the face (very gently) without the use of brushes or sponges.
- One of the most hygienic ways to apply makeup
- Allows smooth application and flawless coverage
- Lightweight regardless of the coverage
The foundation I use is
- Long lasting
- Covers scars, acne and uneven skintone
- Can be light to full coverage
The other airbrush makeup I use is:
- Eyeshadow (optional, depending on the look)
- Eyebrows (optional, depending on the look)